Friday, July 24, 2009

The Baby Fairy

Have any of you ever heard of the Baby Fairy? Baby Fairy, are you reading this?

A couple weeks ago I got home and checked our mail. In the mailbox was a package addressed to me and Mike. Inside the package was a cute little ducky sleeper with a card signed "The Baby Fairy". Mike and I looked where it was postmarked from but it was some city in WI that neither of us had heard of, and where we knew no one.

Still having no idea who was behind this wonderful gift I got home from work last Thursday and on my driveway was a brown paper bag with a piece of paper on it that said "Holli". Inside were a bunch of goodies; hats, receiving blankets, and sleepers! Along with the gifts there was a card just as anonymous as the last, this time signed "Your Baby Fairy".

What fun surprises! One gift sent from WI, the other hand delivered to my driveway! Baby Fairy, who are you? I sure do hope that we get to find out who you are at some point. For the time being though, it is fun to guess and wonder!

As far as how I am feeling and how the baby is doing...great! I am 19 weeks as of today and I really couldn't ask to feel any better. I feel so lucky to have such an easy pregnancy so far. I am still not showing but I have found it much harder to suck it in, I think I may pop any day now! We have our 20 week appointment on August 4th. We will get another ultrasound that day so we are excited to see how much the baby has grown since the last time we got to see. Stay tuned for pictures!

Love,
Holli and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment