In May I entered a photo of me and Allison in to a "Mommy and Me" photo contest on facebook that Janet Scott at Janet Scott Photography was doing! Janet was offering the winner of the contest a free one hour photo session along with 10 images burned to a disc for FREE! We had previously had our photos taken by Janet and we LOVED them so I thought, what the heck...let's enter and see what happens. Thanks to so many of our wonderful family and friends, our photo received the most "likes" and we won!
On June 12th we met Janet at a park in St Cloud for our session. I had my doubts on how they would turn out because Allison didn't stay in one place for too long. Janet is so great though and got so many wonderful shots. I couldn't decide on just 10 so I ended up having to get all of them :)
Here are the photos put in to a Shutterfly Photo Book, enjoy!
P.S. If you'd like to view the book a little larger there is a link at the bottom to do so.
CUTE book! Those pictures turned out so great! I love the one of her in the white jacket just looking at the camera with her leg out, and the one of her bending down picking up a flower by the chair. Adorable! And of course the watermelon ones - love love love those!! You have one cute little girl on your hands!!! Such a sweetie too! :)
ReplyDelete