Friday, June 26, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Every week I get sent updates on what exactly is happening with the baby and how it is developing. Today I read that if I were to get an ultrasound, there is a chance that we could find out the sex of the baby. With that being said though, we are keeping it a surprise. A surprise for me and Mike and therefore a surprise for the rest of you!

Being surprised with the sex is a personal decision we made before we even got pregnant. Mike and I both decided that we would want to wait to find out what we're having. Funny thing though, when we found out we were pregnant...Mike said he wanted to find out! Thankfully (for both of us..there could have been fights) he has since changed his mind back to wanting to be surprised.

I love when other people find out, in fact, I tried to convince my sister to find out what she was having when she was pregnant with her third child...she didn't listen to me though :) For us, I just really want the surprise of hearing "it's a boy" or "it's a girl" in the delivery room.

People have asked if I have a preference on what the sex is, and to be 100% honest, I really don't. In my perfect, ideal world...I would love to have a boy, girl, girl (in that order). But seeing as we have zero control over that, oh and not to mention Mike only wants two children, we will just be happy to have a happy and healthy baby, that is all that is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment