I am going back to work tomorrow, and I am not ready...not ready at all. We just put Allison down for the night and I am having to keep myself busy by doing whatever I can to not cry. I am not ready! I keep telling myself "one day at a time", I can get through one day at a time! Knowing I won't be home with her again like I have been for the past 4 months is too hard to handle...one day at a time I can do, one day at a time!
I wanted to say a special thank you to my mother-in-law Jan, Mike's Grandma, and two aunts, Tammy and Lori for throwing me and Allison a wonderful shower a week ago Sunday. It was great to see a lot of the family that I haven't seen in ages. The shower was wonderful so thank you to all you ladies that helped make it possible and all of you that attended!
On March 6th our little peanut turned 4 months old! Mike and I took her in for her check-up and she is doing great. She weighed in at 9 lbs 15 oz and 22 inches long. She is still a peanut but considering she was only 2 lbs 15 oz and 15 inches at birth, she has grown quite a bit, 7 lbs and 7 inches!
I am so so blessed to have had the past 4 1/2 months to stay home and be with Allison. I will never ever forget this time we got to spend together. We are so very lucky that my mom is going to watch Allison while I go back to work, I know she is going to be in the best hands! I know how incredibly lucky and blessed we are and I don't want to sound ungrateful in the least, but I am still not ready.
ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment