Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family Update

Our peanut turned 5 months old yesterday, I am not quite sure how that is even possible. She is still doing great, getting more and more fun every day! I think I can officially say that she is rolling over from her tummy to her back. She first did it on her 4 month birthday and I wasn’t sure if I should really count it, but after doing it several times now I will call it official. I am afraid that teething may have started, although I know it can be a long process before we ever actually see a tooth. She is drooling like a mad woman, she has rosy rosy cheeks, and her hands are constantly in her mouth. Mike and I are very lucky that Allison had no problem transitioning to sleeping through the night. It only took a week or so of getting up once in the middle of the night to eat, but since then it has been smooth sailing, she has had no problem sleeping through the night.


Here is Allison on her 5 Month BirthdayI think she's finally in the double digits, we are guessing around 11 to 11 1/2 pounds.
I have been back to work for a couple weeks now and I must admit, it isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. If I had to go back (which I did) this is a great place to go back to. I really enjoy everyone I work with, and I do have a lot of fun at work. Allison has enjoyed spending her days with Grandma Patty who takes such good care of her. Mike has been taking a day off a week too so he and Allison get to spend some quality time together!
We had a wonderful Easter celebrating with my mom’s side of the family. It was such a beautiful day and it was so much fun to spend time with family. The children in the family enjoyed an Easter egg hunt, it was so fun watching them all run around searching for their eggs…I can’t wait for Allison to be able to join in on the fun.

The Sand Family on Easter

Here are the little ones on Easter, we are missing Jeff and Sarah's girls!


Allison and I are going to Arizona in May with my family. I turn the big 3-0 on May 19th and the same day my Grandma turns 85! We are flying out on the 20th to see my Dad’s family and celebrate with my Grandma. It has been a couple years since I have seen many of them and they obviously haven’t met Allison yet, we are really looking forward to it. I am a little nervous about flying with Allison, you never want to be the one with the screaming baby, so let’s hope she just sleeps through the whole flight!
I hope you all had a wonderful month!
Comments -


Lori FHi Holli!Allison is looking so big. Glad you're adjusting to being back at work.I didn't know your birthday as on the 19th. Mine is on the 18th. We should plan to do something, maybe next year.Lori F
April 8, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment