Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Allison Aynne

I know I say this every milestone birthday but I really can’t believe that my sweet little girl is 2 years old!  

I remember that day 2 two years ago like it was yesterday.  Laying in the hospital bed waiting to be discharged, watching Step Brothers (horrible…HORRIBLE movie) when the nurse came in to do one last check of vitals.  What happened next was a bit of a blur but it was decided that I needed to have my baby and it needed to happen right away.  I was whisked away for an emergency C-section and minutes before they started Mike got there (I will forever be grateful that he was able to get there in time)!  After what felt like no time at all, the doctors announced that we had a baby girl and Mike and I got tears in our eyes…we had a daughter, a beautiful 2 lb, 15 oz little princess! 

Some how, some where, some one out there has hit the fast forward button and here we are, 2 years later with a 2 year old!  A wild, determined, spunky, adorable, lovable 2 year old!  I can only hope that the next years won't go nearly as fast as the first two!  Has anyone seen the pause button?!?
Allison, at TWO years old...
  • You weigh 22 lbs, 6 oz (5%), you're 32 1/2 inches tall (10-25%) and your head is 18 inches (10%).
  • You wear size 3 diapers.
  • You're wearing 12-18 month bottoms and 18-24 month tops, size 5 in shoes.
  • You are talking up a storm, over the past couple months your vocabulary has boomed!
  • You can sing The Alphabet Song, but only when you feel like it.
  • You can count to 14, again though...only when you feel like it.
  • You're working on potty training and are doing a great job, not sure how ready Mom and Dad are for that though!
  • You are a determined little thing and when you set you mind on wanting something, you don't stop or get distracted easily/at all until you get it.
  • You know your animals so well, you can even pick out a weasel and hyena (thank you iPad).
  • You love your blankets, you're maybe a bit too attached to them.
  • You still use a pacifier but Mommy and Daddy are thinking it may be time to start trying to break you of that.
  • You have a tendancy to repeat yourself "Where are we going?", "What are you doing?" "Grandma's House?"  seem to be the most popular phrases, especially in the car!
  • In the morning when you're ready to get up you say "Daddy are you?" or "Mommy are you?" and it just may be the cutest thing in the whole wide world.
  • Your Mommy and Daddy love you more than anything else in this world!  
Happy Birthday Allison Aynne!

No comments:

Post a Comment