The Rathlisberger's are moving to Sartell!
(Model Home)
When we started looking for our next house we never even dreamed we'd be building. The more we looked though and the closer it got to the point where we were getting serious about moving we just weren't finding anything out there that we wanted. We knew we wanted a few things for sure..we wanted to be in Sartell (for their school district and the proximity to Fitz), we wanted at least 3 bedrooms on one level and we preferred not to have a split level. Well, of course everything we were finding was a split level with 2 bedrooms up and 2 bedrooms down.
Finally I was online one day and saw that a new construction home was put on the market. I was immediately excited because it was around the price we were looking, it wasn't a split level and it had 3 bedrooms on 1 level!
Mike and I met with the realtor and realized that we wouldn't be ready to jump at this particular home but we got information about the neighborhood, and available lots. A couple weeks later and here we are, we decided to build the same home on one of the other available lots.
We're hoping for a middle of September closing date so we can get in before Mike gets really busy with swap season at work. So in a matter of a month I will be quitting my job, having a baby and moving...I am starting to think we're crazy!
I'm SO excited for you guys! It will be a crazy time, but you'll be so happy once you're settled!! I can't wait to follow along while your new home (for four!) is being built :)
ReplyDelete